Human Resources Manager needed! Sharon, MA
Saphire Event Group
56 Highland Avenue
Sharon, Massachusetts 02067
Expanding fast – Looking for dedicated, expansion-driven Human Resources Manager
Contact Name: No Fail Hiring
For over thirty years, the Saphire family has been helping clients create the event of their dreams. Today, under the management of a second generation, the Saphire Events Group offers two of the most inspired event venues on Boston’s South Shore — The Saphire Estate in Sharon and The Villa at Ridder Country Club in East Bridgewater.
Whether our clients are planning a wedding, corporate event, or special social occasion, the Saphire family and their professional staff provide expertise, personal attention, and a passion for helping them create a memorable event that reflects their style & requests.
You will need to align all management so they operate with the same policy regarding HR, assisting and hatting management on “on-boarding”, ensuring all new and current staff is up to date on company policy and enforcing that policy as needed. You will have to “grow” within the company at a fast pace. You will need to show performance in the first weeks of being on post. Establishing the first department & division of the company is a crucial starting point, as it dictates the whole group’s expansion.
What are the precise performance/results expectations?
– Productive staff who contribute to a successful organization.
– A well run organization with statistics used and conditions applied.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
– Ensure all employees are hatted, happy, performing well and aligned with our vision.
– Ensure all staff is moved through their training and hatting to full understanding of their post
– Create a safe environment for staff to come to
– Assist management with hatting of their staff
– Enforce and create policy as needed
– Recruit, interview and pre-screen all new applicants
– Ensure management is hated and able to interview
– Ensure new hires are on-boarded properly
– Continuous check-in and meetings with all staff
– Ensure all stats are reported on time and if down, find out why and fix
– Be a direct comm line with owners as to status of employees, issues, stats, etc.
– Inspire and validate all staff
You need to be trained with the Hubbard Management System, well enough to be able to quickly demonstrate successful application throughout the whole organization. You need to be able to demonstrate a good production record in organization. You are dynamic and ambitious! And you must be a real team player – with a strong ability to inspire and drive others. You ideally have a strong background in HR; any hospitality experience would be ideal.
Offered salary & other compensations:
Depending on your experience and performance record, a range of 50-75k is planned with additional performance-based bonuses.